What is Zabbix?
Zabbix is a mature and effortless enterprise-class open source monitoring solution for network monitoring and application monitoring of millions of metrics.
You choose: Deploy on-premise or in the cloud
Zabbix is a Free and Open Source monitoring solution that can be deployed everywhere depending on your needs!
In addition to existing official packages and appliances, Zabbix 5.0 now also caters to the following platforms: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15, Debian 10, Ubuntu 20.04, Raspbian 10, Mac OS/X, RHEL 8, CentOS 8, MSI for Windows Agent.
SAML authentication for single sign-on
SAML is used to provide a single point of authentication at a secure identity provider, meaning that user credentials never leave the firewall boundary, and then SAML is used to assert the identity to Zabbix and other applications. Support of SAML allows to have out-of-the-box integration of Zabbix with various on-premise and cloud identity providers like Microsoft ADFS, OpenAM, SecurAuth, Okta, Auth0 and many others.
Secure and reliable monitoring
Zabbix 5.0 introduces significant improvements for much more secure monitoring:
- Support of HTTP Proxy for webhooks that allows to make connections from Zabbix Server to external alerting and ITSM systems more secure and controlled
- Support of blacklists and whitelists for metrics on agent-side
- Configurable ciphers for all Zabbix components to avoid using of non-secure ciphers for TLS connections
- Support of encrypted connections to MySQL and PostgreSQL backends
- Strong SHA256 for keeping hashes of user passwords
Keep your secrets secure
Zabbix 5.0 supports secret user macros for keeping any sensitive information like passwords and API tokens that you do not want to be exposed to end-users.